- ✅ ONE-OF-A-KIND HOMEMADE DRINK - Make 3 bottles of small-batch craft-gin at home, easy enough for anyone to learn in an evening. Enjoy with 4 delicious cocktail recipes or in a smooth gin-tonic-drink.
- ✅ CREATE WITH NATURE - 12 exotic botanicals sourced from all over the world for your best gin-making experience! Juniper-berries, pink-pepper, lavender, cardamom, cubebs and many more!
- ✅ FAST, EASY & FUN - Infuse alcohol-base with ingredients and get a full-flavored mix in under 2 days! Without distilling you will experience the full botanical flavor of how gin was originally made.
- ✅ HIGHEST QUALITY, EARTH-FRIENDLY - Designed and created to perfection by brothers Vincent and Leon, a zero-waste product made in America with 100% organic, recyclable, biodegradable materials.
- ✅ PERFECT GIFT-BASKET FOR FOOD-LOVERS - Warm up their cold Christmas and their hearts on birthdays or Valentine’s Day with a gin kit that allows them to invent their personal gin character and taste. Personalize it with the enclosed labels: your gin, your creation!
- GREAT COCKTAILS WITHOUT ALCOHOL: Whether midweek, driving, relaxing at home, new parent or just looking for something exceptional, Seedlip Spice 94 brings a perfectly balanced & refreshing experience to any occasion. We are not a gin, vodka, tequila or rum alternative. We have created our own range of spirits with incredible and distinct flavors, focused on bringing sophistication and experience to those moments that matter.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Seedlip is made from six carefully selected botanicals and spices. All our ingredients are high quality, carefully sourced & uniquely combined. Our plants serve the palate with a unique & natural tasting flavor.
- NON ALCOHOLIC: Seedlip Spice 94 is a non-alcoholic spirit which combines notes of Allspice, Cardamom & Grapefruit and provides a perfect option for crafting delicious alternative cocktails at home. For more inspiration, why not try our other flavours: The Citrus Seedlip Grove 42 or the Herbal Seedlip Garden 108.
- ZERO CALORIES - Seedlip has is calorie free, sugar free and allergy friendly.
- BEST SERVED WITH GINGER ALE: For our classic serve, pour 2oz of Seedlip with ginger ale over ice & garnish with a lime wedge. Seedlip Spice 94 also creates the perfect non-alcoholic Espresso Martini or Paloma cocktail - visit our brand store for recipe information. Seedlip is made for mixing and not meant to be consumed straight or neat.
- LEAF TO CUP: From our farms in India to your family, Davidson’s Organics is a vertically integrated provider of premium teas at affordable prices. We grow, import, blend, package, and sell - overseeing the entire journey of our tea from the cuttings to your cup.
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Davidson’s Organics is a 3rd generation organic tea grower delivering on its promise of providing top-notch USDA certified organic teas. Our teas are grown non-GMO & free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. We are responsibly sourced and sustainably farmed. We believe in the holistic health of our farms, farmers, plants & animals.
- A CUP OF WELLNESS: Davidson’s offers a diverse selection of teas from our farms around the world. From loose leaves to bags & bulk, and from ayurvedic to herbal, our organic teas deliver the perfect pick me up or a restful respite. Enjoy our balanced blends for sleep support, stress relief, enhanced focus, better digestion, increased immunity & more.
- TRUST OUR TEA: Davidson's Organics was the first purveyor of fine organic teas. Since 1976 we’ve delivered a range of high quality organic teas with fabulous flavors at fair prices.
- WORLD CLASS: We offer world-class customer service and a money back guarantee. You’ll love our tea or it’s free.
- A classic blend of traditional mulling spices. Contains only whole spices: allspice, cloves, orange peel, and cinnamon.
- One ounce flavors A gallon; one 3.5 Ounce package makes 56 eight-ounce servings.
- Use in any wassail recipe, apple cider, Cranberry juice, pumpkin latte, Chai, wine, or other warm seasonal drink. Add to fruit dishes, savory glazes, chilled desserts, Cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas ham, or any Holiday meal.
- Mulled cider spices are a lovely gift and a perfect way to bring cheer to any holiday party. See the hot mulled cider recipe on the back of the package.
- Kosher certified and Non-GMO Verified.
- The Taste of Aspen! Delicious spices for drinks, baking, and more!
- 5.65-ounce carton - Each mix makes 1 gallon, Pack of 9
- Ingredients: Sugar, Dextrose, Extractives of Cinnamon, Clove, Annatto, Lemon, Orange and Nutmeg, and Caramel Color; Processed in a facility that also handles Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Soy
- Made in the USA
- cRc Kosher Certified
- Allspice, despite its name, is actually an individual spice (herb) that is commonly grown in Jamaica and also in Indonesia
- These bulk, Whole All Spice berries are commonly known to taste like a variety of spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and peppercorn.
- These berries are packaged fresh right here in the USA and are high quality, potent, and aromatic
- Allspice Berries Whole are great in savory foods too! Use with meat, sausages, stews, soups, marinades, and pickles. Can also be used as a Jamaican pimento seasoning.
- Great value! 1 Pound Bulk bag from your favorite brand - Spicy World
- Nutmeg, East/West Indies, Ground, 1.8-Ounce Jar
- Nutmeg is an aromatic spice used in both sweet and savory dishes.
- Gourmet Ground Nutmeg | East West Indies | Non GMO | Kosher Certified
- Enhances the flavor of stews, root vegetables, eggs, cream sauces, meat, custards, soufflés and fruit desserts. Use in mulled wine, eggnog and hot chocolate.
- Cloves, Penang, Whole | Natural | Kosher Certified.
- Simmer in soups and cream sauces, stud roasts or pomander balls.
- Whole Cloves, warm and fragrant, are a popular seasoning for stews, mulled wine or cider, rice, soups, pickles, stocks and marinades.
- A world of flavor awaits. Let the culinary adventure begin.
- Crafted by The Spice Hunter.
- Cinnamon Sticks, Indonesian, Whole | Natural | Kosher Certified
- Flavorful stirs, perfect for simmering, canning and sun tea
- Cinnamon, one of the oldest spices, is prized for both its aromatic and culinary qualities
- Infuse spicy-sweet flavor into poached fruit, jams, rice dishes, chutney, warm drinks, stews, mulled wine or cider and braised meats
- A world of flavor awaits. Let the culinary adventure begin.
- AMAZING TASTE: The taste of cloves is very intense and slightly spicy. Its scent is very pronounced and is rich in essential oils.
- CULINARY USES: Used to add warmth and sweetness in savory dishes like meats, roasts, glazed ham, sweet potatoes, rice dishes, baked beans, curries, dressings, stews and marinades
- VERSATILE: great for hot beverages, mulled wines and ciders, pies, fruit cakes, muffins, cookies, and for pickling
- CUISINES: Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Mexican, and Peruvian cuisines
- GLUTEN free spicy